The 21 Days to a Healthier You and 5K walk/run are part of the 180UnChallenge.
We know that most folks have lots on their plate already, and just a simple program that they can plug into, to drop those extra pounds, or keep the pounds off during an event (holidays/wedding/travel) or get back into healthy eating.
Here is how the 21 Days to a Healthier you works:
What: This program is designed to be a Healthy Lifestyle builder, to support you on your journey to a healthier and longer life! During the next 21 days, you will incorporate healthy eating habits and routines, which can lead to you dropping inches and pounds! By the end of the 21 days, you will have replaced many of the routines and habits that no longer serve you, with healthy habits and routines!
Where: This program is online (via zoom), phone calls/facetime the 180UnChallenge.com Facebook closed support group, weekly groups (calls/zoom) and webinars. You will be added to the ongoing 180UnChallenge.com closed Facebook group. This is a great resource!
When: A new group starts every 4 weeks. The current group begins on Oct. 2 and the 21 days end on Oct. 22, 2016. The 5k walk/run event is scheduled for the Thanksgiving week-end. Can you repeat? Absolutely!
Who: Anyone who is interested in developing a healthier lifestyle and losing some pounds or inches.
How: You will be increasing your exercise and, if you would like, to train for the FeelSoAlive (5K Virtual Walk/Run). You will be tracking and be accountable for what you eat, how you feel about what your are eating, meetings with your support group, daily coach check in’s during your first 5 to 7 days, and weekly after, and it is highly recommended that you follow the Shaklee supplementation program for either the: 5 Day Reset, Neda Sahr’s 7 Day Fresh Start Healthy Cleanse or the Shaklee 180 program. We know, one size does not fit all!
Wondering which program fits your lifestyle now? Contact the FeelSoAlive team for your free Health consultation.
Looking for a bench mark of where you are right now? Click here for the FREE Healthprint. We all have a thumb print, yes? This print is all about your health! It takes less than 4 minutes, and you can complete it on your phone, or tablet or computer!
Click here for this FREE gift!
- Plan your activity. What do will you walk? Run? Both? How much? When during the day?
- For the Oct. 2 group, pick one of the following dates: Thanksgiving Day Nov. 24th, or the 25th, the 26th or the 27.th.
- Choosing the race:
- If you choose to do a local race, awesome!
- Springfield Thanksgiving race: http://www.eclecticedgeracing.com/Turkey_Stuffer.html
- Eugene Thanksgiving Race: http://level32racing.com/Turkey_Trot_Eugene.html
- Virtual: register for your walk/run race: Oregon Race: https://www.usroadrunning.com/Event.php?EventID=733
- Training programs. There are many! First – talk with your 21 Day Program Coach. We are here to support your success, and help you pick a goal that you will feel great about!
- Here are 2 training programs to check out
- Pick your training program, pick your race date, register! And then share on the 180UnChallenge.com Facebook closed group page! We are so excited for you!
What products do I need, and why? This program is all about building new healthy habits, and rebuilding your health from perhaps a few unhealthy habits? Supplementation is about insurance. It’s about making sure that you have the nutrients that you need to help your body shed some of toxins, pesticides, etc. that you (all of us) have in our bodies. For more information on the “Body Burden” here are two resources: from the Huffington Post: What’s Your Body’s Chemical Burden?” and from PBS: “Body Burden.”
Talk to your coach about which program you want to start with, and wich products will support you.